Fee for Service School Based Behavioral Health Clinician
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a Fee for Service School Based Behavioral Health
Clinician to provide counseling services to children and adults
with psychiatric conditions, behavioral health disabilities, and
substance abuse challenges to help regain their health. You will
work on a per diem basis in our school based setting, outpatient
clinic or directly in the community to serve people with compassion
and respect for their personal dignity, while maintaining the
highest quality of professional standards.
The Fee for Service School Based Behavioral Health Clinician
will evaluate persons served, facilitate group and individual
therapy, provide therapeutic intervention and implement treatment
plans and provide all necessary documentation in medical records,
as required by payers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing clinical consultation and supervision to team members
- Ensure recordkeeping/documentation in accordance with internal
and external requirements (Department of Public Health) and
- May provide consultation and supervision to other treating
clinicians or trainees.
- Participate in regular Quality Improvement and Utilization
Review activities consistent with the Behavioral Health Division's
policies and practices.
- Coordinate treatment and care with other providers as
- Work as liaison between assigned Vinfen program, state
agencies, funding sources, and community referral sources.
- Conduct educational trainings as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training,
great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that
requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all
employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we
offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and
Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the
option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or
more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships,
access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading
nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by
building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and
communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more
about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions,
please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Fee for Service, FFS, Part Time, Per Diem, LCSW,
LICSW, LMHC, clinician, MSW, outpatient, outpatient clinic,
licensed clinical social worker, licensed certified social worker,
licensed independent clinical social worker, licensed mental health
counselor, social worker, bilingual clinician, rehabilitation,
psychiatric, social services, counseling, social work, psychology,
psychotherapy, group therapy, CBT, DBT, mental illness, mental
health, human services, nonprofit, crisis, trauma, advocacy,
recovery, People Care, Vinfen.
- 2 - 5 years of experience working with children and adults with
persistent psychiatric conditions or co-occurring disorders.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental health counseling or
appropriate clinical field required.
- LCSW, LICSW or LMHC licensure valid in Massachusetts
- CANS Certification preferred.
- Bilingual English / Spanish skills strongly preferred.
- Strong time management & organizational skills, self motivator,
strong writing skills and general computer skills.
- Must be
Keywords: Vinfen, Lowell , Fee for Service School Based Behavioral Health Clinician, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!