Med Dispensary Associate
Company: Sira Naturals
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Patient Advocate is responsible for providing our patients
with an extraordinary experience. Through meaningful interaction
and knowledgeable answers, the Patient Advocate fosters an
environment that is empathetic, genuine and respectful. Patient
Advocates are expected to contribute to make their Dispensary a
climate which encourages forward thinking, embraces inclusion and
practices generosity of spirit. Sira Naturals is dedicated to
becoming the foremost provider of sustainably grown premium
cannabis products to our communities. Grown with Love.
- Provides knowledge, expertise, and guidance to patients by
explaining potential benefits of the Premium Cannabis products
- Ensures patient questions or concerns are resolved quickly and
completely. Communicates any requests or unresolved concerns to
- Oversees patient intake process, ensuring that appropriate
patient records and paperwork are submitted and confidential
information is maintained appropriately.
- Accountable for accurately receiving, coordinating and
fulfilling patient orders by utilizing the Point of Sale (POS) and
inventory tracking systems in compliance with Sira Naturals, local
and state policies.
- Adapts to varied sales volume and stays active by participating
in continued learning activities, creating an engaging environment
and assists in keeping the dispensary properly stocked, clean,
tidy, and in operating order while keeping a "Patient first"
- Assists is processing and monitoring floor stock and
participates in daily inventory counts.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treats
everyone with dignity and respect, while perpetuating a curiosity
for “everything cannabis”.
- Performs opening and closing procedures.
Above all else, act as the critical link between Sira
Naturals and our patients by providing an amazing, stress-free,
helpful patient experience.
- Must possess basic math, computer, and cash handling
- Ability to coordinate and problem solve in a professional
- Able to accommodate scheduling that may include weekends and
- Must be able to communicate effectively with
patients/caregivers and team members
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior experience in hospitality, customer service, or retail
- Experience with point-of-sale/inventory control software
- Prior experience working in a highly regulated
About Sira Naturals
Sira Naturals, Inc. is a Registered Marijuana Dispensary serving
patients from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We are
dedicated to providing high quality medical cannabis to patients
suffering from debilitating medical conditions. We strive to
deliver superior service by maintaining a professional environment
focused on education and treatment.
Equal opportunity employer
Sira Naturals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sira Naturals, Lowell , Med Dispensary Associate, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!