Overnight Baker- Newburyport, MA
Company: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp)
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Panera Bread is looking to hire overnight bakers! Pay up
to $19/hr. Great company with room for advancement! Apply today for
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants,
and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine,
New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Baker today! Panera's
essence of warmth and quality begins with baking. This is an
opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product to each of
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Manage the overall production of all baked product within the
cafe in accordance with Panera Bread's and PR Restaurants
standards. Supports PR Restaurants mission, values and purpose.
Adheres to the PR Restaurants regulatory and division/company
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Follow the baker timeline to complete each bake nightly with
efficiency and integrity
- Follow Panera/PR Management baking specs to Gold Standard
- Operate all equipment according to company standards
- Ensure cleanliness by following detail cleaning task lists
posted in baker area
- Follow all organization and labeling standards
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Champion Panera Breads Cultural Values on a nightly basis
within your assigned bakery cafe
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this position. Must be
able to handle/lift up to 50 pounds. Physical effort required due
to standing for prolonged periods of time presenting training
program information. Prolonged standing will be needed. Bending,
stretching and walking constantly will be part of your nightly
routine. Manual dexterity and sufficient arm and upper body
strength required. Travel up to 35 miles is required for this
EDUCATION: High school or GED preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of baking experience preferred.
Overnight experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the
- Capacity to effectively initiate rapport and build
relationships with Bakery Ops management, as well as vendors and
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Strong analytical and tactical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Keywords: Panera Bread (PR Management Corp), Lowell , Overnight Baker- Newburyport, MA, Other , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!