Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Seeking a detail-oriented, leadership driven, thorough, and
organized Superintendent to join our growing team. The
Superintendent is responsible for providing overall day-to-day
on-site administration and technical management on construction
projects. Maintain and direct the coordination of subcontractor
Desired Skills & Experience
• Five years minimum supervisory experience with medium to large
• Unrestricted MA Construction Supervisors License Strongly
• OSHA 30 Hour Strongly Preferred (Will accept OSHA 10)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe, Outlook/Email,
• Ability to create and follow project schedules to ensure projects
stay on track for
• Proven track record of managing several subcontractor scopes
throughout the course of
• Proven ability to effectively communicate with the on-site
project team, project
managers and other company staff.
• Willingness and ability to travel if the need arises in the
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work effectively with the Project Manager and subcontractors on
scheduling day to day activities and progress tracking including
lookahead schedules and updating the master schedule.
• Monitor daily activities and compile reports on progress,
compliance, and manpower.
• Perform on-site inspections and reports pertaining to quality
control and contract compliance. Verify subcontractors are
completing their work in accordance with plans, specifications,
shop drawings and contract documents.
• Perform on-site inspections and reports pertaining to safety
• Prepare RFI’s and coordinate with Project Manager.
• Document construction progress with logs and digital photos.
• Develop and track punch lists and project close-out.
• Perform minor carpentry and labor tasks as the need arises.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Lowell , Superintendent, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!