Posted on: November 22, 2021
--4th Shift Mechanical--Assemblers needed for a long term
contract opportunity for our client in Newburyport,--MA.--In this
role you would be working for one of the leading--suppliers of ion
implantation equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor
chips.-- Competitive pay based on your experience!
- Contract to hire opportunity! What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform a wide variety of routine and non-routine electrical /
mechanical assembly operations including installation of power
distribution cables and harnesses.
- Follow work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering
specifications, sketches, and written and/or verbal instructions to
build electro-mechanical and or pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies
- Complete rework on assemblies and / or systems as a result of
testing. What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- New graduates are welcome with electrical or engineering
- One to two (1-2) years electro-mechanical experience. (Auto
Mechanics is considered electro-mechanical).
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Vacuum experience is a plus
- Semi-Conductor experience is a plus
- Ability to lift and / or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in an environment which is subject to cold,
heat, and noise.
- Adherence to safety guidelines and Lean initiatives.
- Ability to work with flexibility in accomplishing tasks and
- Ability to be a team player with good communication
- Responsibility for maintaining timely accurate records and
logs. Fourth Shift 6--am to 6:30 pm Friday, Saturday and
Sunday-receives 11% shift differential #LI-SA #Zip-SA #CB-SA
Keywords: Yoh, Lowell , Assemblers-Newburyport, MA, Other , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!