Overnight Residential Counselor
Company: NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
NFI Massachusetts Inc., a non-profit human services agency, is
currently seeking an Overnight Residential Counselor for it's
program located in Lowell, MA.This program works with youth who are
referred to us and are in need of temporary out-of-home placement.
As an Overnight Residential Counselor you will provide direct care,
support and supervision which includes life skills training, social
and interpersonal skill development and community engagement.The
goal is to provide youth with support, mentoring, guidance and to
demonstrate positive role modeling so they may elect healthier
choices to and learn new skills to use upon their discharge from
the residential program.Position type: Direct CareStatus: Full
timeHourly rate: $18.00Schedule: 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00
amOvernight Residential Counselors are responsible for:
- Supervising and maintaining direct care and the safety of the
- Remaining awake throughout the entire shift.
- Conducting routine bed checks.
- Maintaining a safe and supportive environment.
- Crisis intervention if needed.Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with adolescent population.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a
current, valid, US drivers' license.Benefits for full time
employees include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Retirement Plan, 3 weeks paid vacation time and Tuition
reimbursement up to $2500 per fiscal year.
Keywords: NFI Massachusetts, Inc., Lowell , Overnight Residential Counselor, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!