Company: Newburyport Bank
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Newburyport Bank is a premier community bank in the Greater
Seacoast looking to expand our team. If you are seeking an
organization who treats customers, employees, and community members
with respect, fairness, and an unwavering commitment to
professional growth and development, apply now.
We are currently recruiting for a Review Appraiser. This individual
will work closely with the Credit Administration Officer to review
and manage all appraisal orders from the Commercial Lending
Responsibilities include the following, however, other duties may
be assigned as dictated by business need.
- Demonstrates understanding of and commitment to the bank's
ongoing mission, vision and core values.
- Responsible for managing the bidding, engagement and review of
all commercial appraisal assignments.
- Addresses questions and appraisal issues directly with the
appraisal vendor and documents the resolutions within the appraisal
- Performs annual review of all approved appraisers and assists
commercial credit department with report preparation and other
duties as requested.
- Is responsible for making recommendations for additions to or
removal from the commercial approved appraiser list.
- Gathers and assimilates appropriate appraisal data for
different property types and different markets to assist with the
credit analysis process.
- Remains current on all Bank credit policies and existing
regulations and verifying conformity.
- Assists Commercial Loan Officers with ordering appropriate
valuations based upon the type and structure of commercial
- Demonstrates understanding and compliance with Bank policies
and procedures as well as regulatory guidelines as applicable to
- Works with other employees of the department & organization as
a positive, enthusiastic and proactive team member.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with specialization in
business/finance/real estate, in addition to a minimum of 3 + years
of experience in a similar type of role.
- Strong understanding of commercial property valuation
methodologies and the ability to translate market data and
valuation calculations in appraisal reports.
- Detail orientation, ability to work successfully with deadlines
and time constraints, ability to learn and apply basics of the
Bank's products and services including loan products,
self-motivation and decision making skills required. Working
knowledge of general banking and lending concepts and principals in
addition to strong experience with and understanding of Microsoft
applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Professional demeanor and professional maturity required for
working closely with customers, employees, vendors and members of
the Board of Directors.
Member FDIC -Member DIF - EOE/Disabilities- Veterans - Equal
Housing Lender- Bank NMLS#413282
Keywords: Newburyport Bank, Lowell , Review Appraiser, Other , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!