Company: Element Care
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The interpreter provides language interpretation services
between limited English proficient speaking patients/families and
the site's care providers. This is a part time position. Essential
- Provide accurate translation services for participants in
social and informational settings.
- Maintain proper medical terminology vocabulary and fluency both
in English and target language.
- Maintain appointment calendar with both internal and external
- Accompany participants to outside appointments as needed.
- Apply cultural differences with the needs of the
- Accurately maintain interpretation tracking forms.
- Schedule agency interpreters for appointments at site.
- Ensure team/site goals are achieved by participating in
administrative and/or operational tasks, as needed.
- Position may include duties that require wearing a face mask
where a seal is critical. Incumbent may be required to not have
facial hair that interferes with a tight seal of the
- Performs other duties as required. Job Specification:
- High School Diploma or equivalency and Certified Medical
Interpreter designation from accredited post-high school
- The ability to speak fluently in both English and target
language, communicate well verbally.
- 0-2 years experience translating in a healthcare setting
- Elder experience preferred.
- Excellent office based computer skills in MS Office.
- Frequent local travel.
- Covid vaccines required. PI190417135
Keywords: Element Care, Lowell , Khmer Interpreter, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!