Client Services Representative
Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Client Services Representative
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in
your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private
non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to
reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income
individuals and families.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (for degreed programs)
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers, a supportive environment and a great mission
with an outstanding Community Action Agency
We are seeking a Client Services Representative on a full time
basis to process fuel assistance applications for new applicants
including conducting application interviews.
- Conducting recertification of income and calculating client
- Determine acceptable document verification while supporting
families with appropriate referrals for other needs.
- Processing client applications for re-certifications following
all funding source protocols and/or regulations; compiling required
statistics and maintaining client records for audit
- Reviewing and troubleshooting client issues
- Educating clients on available programs
- Advocating for clients
- Performing reception duties such as answering phone calls,
scheduling appointments, greeting clients and other clerical
- Integrate a DE&I lens in all activities, encourage
colleagues to engage in DE&I work, and contribute to our
mission of building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
organization for our employees, clients, and partners; requires
ongoing investment in a personal and professional journey to
understand identity and address unconscious bias, power, and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year office experience with telephone and data entry
- Knowledge and experience working with low income, elderly and
culturally diverse families
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, customer
service skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced,
detail oriented environment
- Night and weekend work may be required as needed
- Ability to pass a CORI background check.
- Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish and English/Khmer)
- Ability to work effectively with and meet the needs of people
from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, and identities,
including underserved communities and people from the different
racial groups, socioeconomic statuses, nationalities, and languages
that make up CTI's clientele.
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative team in an organization committed to excellence.
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Client Services Representative, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!