Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: November 19, 2022
We're seeking a Clinical Coordinator who will be responsible for
providing direct clinical services to clients, including
coordinating and referring clients to individual, family and/or
group work. This position assists front line staff with assessment
of clients, resources and referrals, and staff training. Will serve
as an active member of the multi-disciplinary team for the planning
and review of all client services within programs.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers and a great mission with an outstanding
Community Action Agency
- 37.5 hour work week
- Provide training and guidance to staff regarding the emotional
and behavioral needs of an individual or family.
- Provide support, crisis intervention, mediation, and service
coordination to individuals and families.
- May provide individual and family counseling for an assigned
case load as needed.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate program activities related to
services and treatment.
- Act as a liaison between this program and other CTI programs,
Mental Health Providers, Substance Abuse Providers, State Agencies,
community agencies, and referral sources.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and assist in the clinical
review of cases.
- Support Program Managers in the training of staff in the
- Develop and maintain relationships with school districts,
families, social services agencies, and collaterals to ensure
proper communication and planning regarding family needs.
- Provide clinical training and guidance to staff regarding the
emotional and behavioral needs of each family.
- Knowledge of family systems and dynamics in providing
- Understanding case management functions and how it relates to a
families progress in the program environment.
- Strong problem solver.
- Ability to combine respectful and assertive approaches in
- Excellent Customer Service, organizational, oral and written
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources available to
low-income individuals and families.
- Ability to work some day and evening shifts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish, English/Khmer, English/Portuguese)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative, outcome-focused team in an organization committed to
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Clinical Coordinator, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!