Posted on: November 22, 2022
Schedule: Clinic Hours Salary:$63,000/yr Be part of the future.
Join our dynamic new Greater Lowell Community Behavioral Health
Center team The CBHC Behavioral Health Clinician II will provide
evidence-based outpatient therapeutic interventions to people
experiencing mental health or co-occurring disorders and/ or
behavioral health concerns. In addition, the CBHC Behavioral Health
Clinician II functions as a leader among peers and may provide
clinical supervision to Behavioral Health Clinicians or interns as
well as participate in special projects as it relates to the
delivery of services to clients. The CBHC Behavioral Health
Clinician is part of a comprehensive team of clinicians, bachelor
level counselors, recovery coaches, and peers who provide a full
range of services to children, adults, families, and/or groups in
need either in person, in the community and/or by telehealth. The
CBHC Behavioral Health Clinician II also: * Performs patient and
family-centered clinical assessments and evaluations and engage the
client and family in the treatment planning process
* Collaborates with the MCI and CCS CBHC teams by participating in
clinical huddles, treatment planning, referrals, case reviews and
other mechanisms to ensure care is coordinated.
* Maintains a caseload of clients, with an appropriate frequency of
interventions, that supports divisional/clinic productivity
* Serves on the Multidisciplinary Team and participates in regular
Quality Improvement and Utilization Review activities to drive
process improvements and enhance quality of care
* Works with Clinic Director or other Behavioral Health Division
(BHD) leadership staff on service delivery enhancement
* Provides clinical consultation to colleagues and may provide
clinical supervision to other treating clinicians or trainees as
* Ensures recordkeeping/documentation in accordance with internal
and external requirements and regulations.
* Coordinate treatment and care with other providers including, for
example, primary care, medical specialists, or other programs like
* Functions as liaison between Vinfen programs, state agencies,
funding sources, and community referral sources.
* Conducts and/or participates in educational trainings, seminars,
grand and clinical rounds.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and contractual
* Provides after-hours on-call coverage in rotation with other
* Performs other related duties, as assigned. About the model: The
Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) is a new Executive Office
of Health and Human Services provider type. The CBHC includes adult
and youth mobile crisis services (MCI), crisis stabilization (CCS),
outpatient therapies (individual, family group), and
psychopharmacology including medication assisted treatments. The
CBHC is designed to support individuals and families in the
community, reduce use of emergency rooms for behavioral health
crisis, increase flexibility of service delivery through bundled
payments, provide seamless access to outpatient, urgent and crisis
interventions, psychopharmacology, Medication Assisted Treatment
(MAT) and increased use of social supports and community-based
staff. Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great
training, great benefits, career growth and job security! *
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees working 30 hours
* 15 days of Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, 10 Sick Days and 3
Personal Days per year (for employees scheduled for 20 hours or
* Education Assistance and Tuition Remission Programs as well as
innovative Student Loan Payment Programs. Employment with Vinfen
counts toward your Public Student Loan Forgiveness eligibility
* Professional Development programs including year-round online
training courses and opportunities to earn CEUs
* Retirement savings programs, including a fully funded, employer
sponsored retirement plan and an employee funded 403 (b) plan
* Company paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term
* Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care
* Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent
* $500 -- $1,000+ Employee Referral Bonuses with no annual cap!
* Other generous benefits including discounted memberships, access
to wellness programs and more! About Us Founded in 1977, for over
40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services
organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of
individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn,
thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of
adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and
behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with over 3,000
employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. /careers My
Vinfen. My Community. My Job. Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status. Keywords:
VinfenBHD, VinfenCBHC, Outpatient Services, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT,
Licensed Independent Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health
Counselor, License Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Alcohol
and Drug Counselor, Community Behavioral Health Center. Vaccine
Mandate Policy All new employees, interns, and volunteers within
Vinfen's Massachusetts programs will be required to be fully
vaccinated (14 days beyond last shot of Pfizer or Moderna or 14
days beyond receiving a Johnson and Johnson vaccine), or have
received the first shot in a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna)
with an appointment scheduled for the second dose. A 2nd dose must
be received within six weeks of hire and the first shot prior to
New Employee Orientation or have an approved exemption for medical
or religious reasons by the first day of employment with Vinfen.
Job Qualifications * A Master's degree in related clinical field is
* Three to five years of clinical experience clinical experience in
an outpatient or similar behavioral health (mental health or
substance use) setting.
* Valid LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT in Massachusetts is required.
* CANS certified preferred but not required.
* Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants.
* Experienced in providing staff supervision
* Familiar with behavioral health, substance/addiction disorders
and psychiatric conditions.
* Skilled in the provision of brief treatment and crisis
* Experienced in use of empowerment and self-advocacy
* Knowledge of available community resources and alternative levels
* Experienced with telehealth technologies.
* Must be able to complete CPR, First Aid, and CPSS
Keywords: Vinfen, Lowell , Licensed Clinician, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!