Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Career - - Supervisor, Manufacturing MACOM Lowell, MA, US
Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Manufacturing
- Industry: Semiconductors & Electronics
- Post Date: 10/04/2022
- Website: macomtech.com
- Company Address: 100 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA, 01851 About
MACOMMACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data
Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
Job Description MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor
products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and
Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM
has design centers and sales offices throughout North America,
Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international
quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple
design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing,
assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North
America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In
addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core
competency within our business. MACOM sells and distributes
products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field
sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry
distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products
to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
workforce. MACOM will not discriminate against any worker or job
applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual
orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, military
obligations, or membership in any other category protected under
Reasonable Accommodation. MACOM is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and are
in need of a reasonable accommodation with respect to any part of
the application process please call +1-978-656-2500 or email
HR_Ops@MACOM.com. Provide your name, phone number and the position
title and location in which you are interested, and nature of
accommodation needed, and we will get back to you. We also work
with current employees who request or need reasonable accommodation
in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to the manufacturing
Team to meet production goals and MACOM quality standards.
Responsible for recruitment, development, promotion and coaching of
hourly Team Members.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Planning and Operations Management to ensure
customer deliveries and revenue targets are met.
- Responsible for directing activities of staff members.
- Ensure team members are up to date and trained to perform
- Ensure production bottlenecks are identified in a timely manner
and adjust work assignments to compensate.
- Perform spot quality checks, 5S audits, Process Audits.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and neat in accordance with
procedures and 5S standards.
- Drives continuous improvement opportunities to improve
processes and practices.
- Drives Lean Manufacturing efforts including SPC, Kaizen,
- Prepare employee performance evaluations.
- Ensure manufacturing procedures and production records are
- Observe employee performance and identify potential employee
issues and recommend actions for improvement.
- Work independently as self-starter with minimal supervision,
assuming full ownership for the department.
- Develop a solid understanding of MACOM production parts
theory-of-operation, along with the manufacturing processes used to
- Ensure strict adherence to all MACOM safety protocols, and
procedures for safeguarding and handling of products.
- High school diploma; Degree in a technical or relevant field
will be an advantage.
- 5-8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the following are highly desirable: supervision,
coaching, process improvement, and production planning.
- Fluent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to manage through complex situations.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the
- ERP fundamental knowledge; preferably SAP.
- Broad range of materials knowledge and manufacturing based on
highly regulated or quality conscious standards. Preferred
- ISO certification and lean manufacturing deployment.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Lowell , Supervisor, Manufacturing, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!