Senior Research Associate
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: November 24, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D
organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative
therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four
therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the
boundaries of what is possible in order to bring life-changing
therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as a Senior Research Associate where you will support
programs in development in Analytical Development. You will also
provide theoretical and technical input to the design, execution,
and resourcing of complex studies for studies in a cross-functional
team. As part of the Analytical Development Testing Group (ADTG),
you will report to Sr. Scientist.
How you will contribute:
- Perform plate-based assays to support in-house studies such as
compatibility, product stability and product characterization.
- Become a subject matter expert in plate-based assays such as
antigen binding, residual Host Cell Protein, residual DNA, and
residual Protein A.
- Prepare and coordinate fit-for-purpose method
- Provide support to team members with a focus on
scientific/technical skills associated with ELISA-based assays for
release and stability of protein-based biotherapeutics.
- Understand project timelines and plan/coordinate project work
within AD US and with other functions in Pharmaceutical
- Develop, implements and performs ELISA based and qPCR-based
impurity and activity assays for biotherapeutics and emerging
- Perform fit-for-purpose method qualifications for relevant
- Provide feedback on interpretation and outcome of study results
from a technical perspective.
- Review, interpret and communicate data internally and
cross-functionally (e.g., to supervisor, project teams) and
prepares technical reports.
- Plan and implement resolutions to technical problems.
- Author and review technical documents such as protocols, and
reports with guidance
- Independently design and execute experiments, and reports
results Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- Associates degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering
or related pharmaceutical science and 4+ years relevant industry
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering
or related pharmaceutical science; 2+ years relevant industry
- Masters degree in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or
related pharmaceutical science; 0+ years relevant industry
- Experience working in a matrixed and cross-functional team
- Hands-on experience with ELISA and qPCR-based techniques for
applications including Host Cell Proteins, residual DNA, residual
Protein A, plate-based binding assessments for biologics
- Experience with plate-based equipment and software such as
SoftMax, PLA, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with method qualification, qualification of assay
controls is a plus
- Knowledge of GMP and regulatory guidelines and prior experience
on a project team will be a plus. What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development
of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient
support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will
inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
Base Salary Range: $77,000-$110,000, based on candidate
professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for
Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are
eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days &
Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are
Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Lowell , Senior Research Associate, Other , Georgetown, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!