Commercial Credit Coordinator
Company: Newburyport Five Cents Savings Bank
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description: Newburyport Bank is a premier community bank in the
Greater Seacoast looking to expand our team. If you are seeking an
organization who treats customers, employees, and community members
with respect, fairness, and an unwavering commitment to
professional growth and development, apply now.We are currently
seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Commercial Credit
Coordinator. The Coordinator role is responsible for the
coordination and tracking of financial statements including
corporate income tax returns, income statements, balance sheets,
projections, appraisals, environmental, and other required business
financial reports. The Credit Coordinator supports the Credit
Administration Officer, Commercial Credit Manager, Credit Analysts,
and Portfolio Managers to ensure that the required financial
documentation is received accurately, complete and in a timely
manner. Appraisal and Environmental (under direction of Credit
- Manages the administration of the appraisal process through our
third-party vendor, Mountainside.
- Reviews the bid requests from lenders to ensure they are
submitted correctly and approves the release of the bid requests
- Reviews bids once received and sends winning bids to lending
officers and CLAs for approval to order appraisal.
- Downloads all appraisal documents upon receipt of appraisal,
notifies and sends to appropriate parties and saves within Document
- Assists lenders with appraisal related disputes and issues
through communication with Mountainside.
- Assists the Credit Administration Officer with managing the
pipeline of Environmental reports through communication,
engagement, review and scanning documentation. Financial Tracking
- Manages the financial request, tracking, and scanning process
for the Commercial Lending department.
- Maintain Sageworks letter templates for generation
- Assists Lenders and Portfolio Managers with the financial
- Notifies Lenders and Portfolio Managers when communication
needs to be sent requesting financial information.
- Upon receipt of financial information, updates financial
tracking, spreads financial statements into appropriate system
and/or templates, and scans documents into Document Library.
- Associates degree in business or 3-5 years professional
experience preferably in the Banking industry.
- Previous exposure to financial analysis or banking/financial
services industry highly encouraged.
- Detail orientation and ability to work successfully with
deadlines and time constraints.
- Ability to learn basics of the Bank's products and services,
including Loan and Commercial deposit products.
- Strong decision-making skills and verbal/written communication
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize varying
complexities of tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook and ability to
manage a process to completion.
- Professional demeanor and professional maturity required for
working closely with clients, employees, and vendors .Member FDIC
Member DIF EOE/Disabilities Veterans Equal Housing Lender Bank
Keywords: Newburyport Five Cents Savings Bank, Lowell , Commercial Credit Coordinator, Other , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!