Fire Sprinkler Technicians
Company: Hiller Companies
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hiller Fire Protection, a division of The Hiller Companies,
Inc., is a national leader in the Fire Protection Market and has
immediate openings for qualified MA Licensed Fire Sprinkler
Technicians for our Installation and Service Departments. Must have
Massachusetts Sprinkler Fitter License. NICET II certification or
higher is a plus but not required for consideration.Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform installation, service, and inspection work on wet, dry,
and pre-action sprinkler systems, identifying code issues and
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow verbal and written instructions, read and understand
construction blueprints and diagrams.
- Complete and submit time cards, inspection reports and detailed
work status reports as needed.
- Work in an on-call rotation (1 week every 8 weeks).
- Overtime as needed.Qualifications:
- Massachusetts Sprinkler Fitter License.
- NICET II certification or higher a plus but not required.
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Ability to lift & carry up to 50 pounds.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this
- Competitive Pay.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with a Company Match.
- Company Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Leave.
- 8 Paid Holidays.The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug-free
workplace, an equal opportunity employer and ADA compliant.We are
proud to operate according to our Core Values:Powered by
Keywords: Hiller Companies, Lowell , Fire Sprinkler Technicians, Other , Amesbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!