Company: Element Care
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking a Physician who is passionate about providing quality care
to the geriatric population. The Physician participates as a member
of the PACE Interdisciplinary Team in the care of high risk older
adults living in the community with a strong focus on the
participant's goals as well as excellent geriatric care management.
The Physician is the leader of the Clinical Team whose primary
mission is to assist frail older adults to remain living in the
community for as long as it is safe. Care meets the objectives,
standards and policies of the PACE model. Incumbent demonstrates
proficiency in collaborating with an interdisciplinary team and
treating participants with multiple chronic and acute illnesses
from diverse backgrounds. This is a full-time position, Monday-
Friday 8-4 position; no nights, weekends or holidays!
Location: 2 positions - Lowell and Brighton, MA
- Completes initial, periodic and annual physical examinations of
- Evaluates participants for episodic visits, for acute illnesses
and for follow-ups of hospitalizations in the clinic, at home or at
a nursing home.
- Makes nursing home visits in accordance with the state nursing
home requirements and as needed.
- Use telehealth as needed and where appropriate
- Participates in the PACE hospital rounding system and the
- Evaluates the needs of the participants and develops treatment
plans in concert with the other members of the Interdisciplinary
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bilingual/Bicultural desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work within urban communities,
particularly with racially, ethnically, and culturally diverse, low
income, and special needs populations.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice, or
eligibility for Board Certification (for recent
- Board Certified in Geriatric Medicine, preferred.
- Current License to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of
- Current Massachusetts and DEA Prescription Privileges. Suboxone
- Maintains appropriate hospital and long term care facility
credentials and privileges.
- Current CPR Certification.
- 1 year geriatrics experience preferred
- Ability to be able to relate well to participants, to
anticipate their needs and to encourage their
- Preferred: At least one (1) year of experience working with low
income and diverse cultural groups.
- Ability to convey information clearly and succinctly with team
- Ability to be able to work well with others and to be a
dedicated team member.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, to be a self-starter, and
to complete assignments on time with minimal direction.
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences.
Must be comfortable with palliative and end of life care.
Must be comfortable doing home care visits
Proof of Covid vaccine required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits
Element Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Element Care is committed to valuing diversity and contributing to
an inclusive working environment.PI201329321
Keywords: Element Care, Lowell , Physician, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!