Company: Community Teamwork
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in
your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private
non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to
reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income
individuals and families.
At Community Teamwork our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial and emotional wellness.
- Casual work environment
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement and professional development
- 5% contribution to your 401K whether you participate on your
own or not.
- Great co-workers and a great mission with an outstanding
Community Action Agency
We are seeking a Quickbooks Specialist who will be responsible for
working with small businesses to help them implement a financial
delivery system for their business. This will consist of an initial
assessment of the small business entrepreneur's financial
management skills, in an individual or group setting, intensive
technical assistance teaching them the QuickBooks suite and ongoing
- Teach and equip small businesses with the skill set to manage
their books properly, using the QuickBooks Accounting
- Assist client with technical assistance and data tracking to
include tracking of hours and outcomes.
- Work with loan clients, both pre and post loan, to make sure
they are able to meet our reporting requirements on a go forward
- Develop, market and conduct workshops for clients around
financial reporting particularly with the QuickBooks
- Provide highly quality, appropriate pre-loan technical
assistance during the application/underwriting process to mitigate
- Perform outreach to communities where this information is
needed and work with various communities to ensure they receive the
skill sets that are needed.
- Integrate a DE&I lens in all activities, encourage
colleagues to engage in DE&I work, and contribute to our
mission of building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
organization for our employees, clients, and partners; requires
ongoing investment in a personal and professional journey to
understand identity and address unconscious bias, power, and
- Associates Degree, preferably in a Business-related field.
Significant business development experience may substitute for
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in bookkeeping or working with
QuickBooks along with loan generation, business development,
business ownership or project management required. Previous
training experience preferred.
- Mastery of QuickBooks Accounting Software required; knowledge
other financial reporting software a plus.
- Previous experience in teaching, developing courses or
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal, oral
and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with and meet the needs of people
from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, and identities,
including underserved communities and people from the different
racial groups, socioeconomic statuses, nationalities, and languages
that make up CTI's clientele.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain
- Proficient computer skills to include: Quickbooks, Windows,
Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and comfort learning new software
and tracking systems.
- Desire to work with low-income, culturally diverse, and at-risk
families and individuals.
- Ability to perform local travel.
- Bilingual skills (English/Khmer, Spanish, or Portuguese) a
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Community Teamwork is committed to an equitable,
non-discriminatory, and anti-racist approach in all components of
our organizational structure and operations, including the job
application process. We recognize that people of underprivileged
backgrounds and underrepresented identities often are not afforded
equitable access to resources, opportunities, and professional
development. We offer professional development, training, and
tuition reimbursement opportunities to ensure that you and CTI are
set up for success. We encourage you to apply if you see an opening
that is exciting to you and include examples of your work that you
feel demonstrate your qualifications. Please feel free to speak to
all experiences, skills, and educational certifications that you
feel are relevant. We look forward to reviewing your
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an
innovative team in an organization committed to
Keywords: Community Teamwork, Lowell , Quickbooks Specialist, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!