Porter / Lot Attendant/ Switcher (Used Truck Center)
Company: Ryder System Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are currently hiring a Equipment Quality Coordinator in
Monday-Friday Weekends Off!
8am-5pm OT may be available
$22 per hour Depending on Experience
$3000 Sign On Bonus
CDL A or B Required
Plus (if this is not a union shop):
401(k), Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts, Vacation Time (PTO), Paid Holidays, Boot
Voucher, PPE, Uniforms, Paid Training, Certification Programs,
On-The-Job Training, Discounts on Travel, Wireless Services,
Electronics and goods and services!
Paid time off for Covid Vaccinations!
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great
pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest
transportation companies in the country?
Do you want to work for a Fortune 500 Industry Leader?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, you've got to check out
Call or Text Dan at 989.251.8383
For almost 100 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world
with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain
management solutions that enhance the way they do business.
Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and
expertise few companies can spare.
We are a Fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and over 40,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you've been
looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome
The Equipment Quality Coordinator is responsible for safely
maintaining/displaying used equipment inventory, assisting with the
inspection and acceptance of inventory, exercising vehicles to
assure equipment is roadworthy and ready for delivery to our
customers, record findings/data after exercising equipment and make
recommendations for repairs.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One (1) year or more mechanical and/or customer service
* Knowledge of truck and trailer equipment, advanced required
* Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to meet
Ryder's driving qualifications
* CDL preferred or ability to obtain CDL
* Ability to work in an outside environment/elements for acceptance
of units, exercising units, lot management and customer pick
* Customer focus and support
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as member of a team
* Organized and capable of multi-tasking
* Light computer skills tablet for checking/inspecting
* Knowledge of truck and trailer equipment advanced required
* This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order
to become a Ryder employee you must:
* Pass a Ryder Drug Test
* Pass a DOT physical
* Pass a Ryder road test
* Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in
different locations and/or accounts.
* Exercise trucks/tractors to assure equipment is road worthy and
ready for sale
* Guarantee that customer units are ready for delivery or transport
from the UTC without issues
* Transport equipment about the yard ensuring the yard is orderly,
organized and presentable
* Perform light mechanical work such as jump starts, battery
installation, fluid management while troubleshooting mechanical
* Coordination and communication with local Ryder shops or 3rd
party service providers for repairs
* Ensure equipment is clean and presentable
* Submit weekly equipment exercise data via Teams
* Special Projects as assigned
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder System Inc., Lowell , Porter / Lot Attendant/ Switcher (Used Truck Center), Other , Salisbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!