Commercial Post Closing Review Specialist
Company: Newburyport Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Newburyport Bank is a premier community bank in the Greater
Seacoast looking to expand our team. If you are seeking an
organization who treats customers, employees, and community members
with respect, fairness, and an unwavering commitment to
professional growth and development, apply now.The Commercial Post
Closing Review Specialist is responsible for assisting the
Commercial Loan Officers, Commercial Loan Administration and Loan
Servicing by providing a comprehensive internal review of closed
loans after they are boarded to the Bank's core system. The
Specialist's primary purpose is to identify errors or
inconsistencies on loan accounts prior to the customer's first
payment, while working in compliance with Bank policies and
- Reviews all commercial loans within 2 weeks of booking to
address any issues prior to the assessment of the customer's first
- Performs a thorough post-closing review of all loan documents
including but not limited to: a.) Identifying inconsistencies
between approval, commitment letter and note. b.) Confirm document
signatures. c.) Confirm conditions have been received and cleared.
- Confirms exceptions are approved with appropriate approval
- Identifies documentation and system errors.
- Maintains tracking of all missing documents, trailing
documents, exceptions to approval and errors to be corrected.
- Follows up with Attorneys, Loan Officers, PMs and CLAs to
resolve outstanding items.
- Prepares documents for scanning
- Performs credit file maintenance and overall Commercial quality
- Reviews closed loan files for quality control purposes.
- Works closely with auditors and regulators preparing and
presenting documents as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, in addition to a
minimum of 5+ years of experience in a professional office
environment, within a Commercial Lending or Paralegal related
- Formal documentation/legal training is preferred.
- Detail orientation and ability to work successfully with
deadlines and time constraints.
- Strong decision-making skills and verbal/written communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook and working
knowledge of general banking/ lending concepts and principals.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. Member FDIC
-Member DIF - EOE/Disabilities- Veterans - Equal Housing Lender-
Keywords: Newburyport Bank, Lowell , Commercial Post Closing Review Specialist, Other , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!