Physical Therapist - Per Diem
Company: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching for
an energetic Physical Therapist to join our amazing TEAM of
clinicians that can:
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike
traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly
cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their
needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and
- Have the ability to make their own schedule to maintain a true
work-life balance This is a consistent per diem opportunity (4+
visits per week) for a Physical Therapist to perform treatments,
evaluations, and re-evaluations in group homes and residential
settings in Lowell, Haverhill, and the surrounding area. *VRNS
provides services throughout the entire state of Massachusetts.
- Base rate: $50-$60/visit
- Mileage reimbursement: .62/mileRequirements:Home healthcare
experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA Physical Therapist license
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Physical Therapist.
- COVID- 19 vaccination is required of our staff.Contact us today
to discuss this great opportunity to start a truly rewarding career
in Home Care! Our recruiters are available for early morning,
evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your busy schedule!
Keywords: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services, Lowell , Physical Therapist - Per Diem, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!