Senior EDI Specialist - Remote/Hybrid (Northeast Territory)
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Senior EDI Specialist provides onsite technical support for
the implementation of EHR before, during and after implementation.
This is a remote role that requires one to be in the field,
specifically in our Northeast territory. Configure software to meet
client needs. Serve as a liaison between clients, sales, internal
IT and third party vendors. Installs PC hardware to support
business continuity and enhance lab operation efficiency. Test the
software against performance specifications. Maintain systems and
serve as a consultant for all systems implementation. Provide
training to appropriate staff. Interact with the clients as needed
to rectify problems that occur during the deployment and
maintenance process. *Job Duties/Responsibilities *
* Liaison between the client and internal/external IT resources for
the implementation and support of the EDI workflows.
* Build and cultivate strong working relationships with the clients
in order to gain their support and solidify their continued
* Collaborate with various functional groups including sales, lab
operations, senior leadership and third party vendors to provide
client issue resolutions in a timely manner.
* Build strategic partnerships with the sales team to ensure we are
accurately addressing the client needs, building trust with the
client, and delivering exceptional and timely results.
* Use EMR knowledge to overcome implementation challenges to ensure
a smooth roll out and avoid any potential delays.
* Perform analysis of client ordering patterns to offer electronic
recommendations in order to improve efficiencies and production
* Responsible for communication between the client, internal
sales/IT and third party vendors to ensure successful
* Provide initial and on-going training for various EMR systems to
ensure proper utilization and client satisfaction.
* Install and maintain PC hardware to ensure business continuity
and enhance the efficiency of the lab operations.
* Perform triage and any necessary troubleshooting for client EDI
issues to ensure an expedites resolution.
* Provide recommendations based on their expertise and escalate to
other functional areas when necessary.
* Maintain accurate and complete daily logs for client visits and
* Schedule daily appointments based on client prioritization and
* Associate''s degree preferably in Information Technology, HIM or
health care related field
* Bachelor''s degree in HIM or Information Technology is
* Minimum 4 years of experience in a IT or Healthcare related
* Prior experience in a laboratory environment is strongly
* IT Certifications are a plus; A+, MCSA, Networking +- Proficient
with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Experience working with different EMR vendors and/or Labs on
* Ability to influence decision makers in various departments and
levels of leadership
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under minimal
* Must have a Valid Driver''s License and a clean driving
* Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
* Ability to work variable hours and schedules
*Benefits: All job offers will be -based on a candidate's skills
and prior relevant experience, applicable -degrees/certifications,
-as well as internal equity and market data. -Regular, full-time or
part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible
for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time
off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. - For
more detailed information, please -*[click
*Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:*
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our -[Privacy
Keywords: Labcorp, Lowell , Senior EDI Specialist - Remote/Hybrid (Northeast Territory), Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!