Automotive Service Advisor
Company: Page Mechanical Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Hogan TireinLowellis looking for an experienced Service
Starting Pay $25 to $35 Hourly (Always Negotiable Based on
Looking for a company that cares about you and offers the
What makes this a great opportunity for you?
- Weekly Pay on Friday
- 5 Day Work Week (Overtime Available)
- Monday thru Friday 7:45am - 5pm, Saturday's 8am-2pm
- (7) Paid Holidays - New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence
Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, December 24th & 25th
- Best in Class Vacation Plan - 40 Hours in First Year, 80 Hours
in 2nd Year & 120 in 3rd Year
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k & Roth Plans with 100% Match up to 6%
- No Cost Life Insurance Plan up to $50,000
- Optional Supplemental Insurance Options
- No Cost Employee Assistance Program
- ASE Bonus / Training
If you're committed to your craft and ready for a change, let's
talk.It never hurts to listen and learn.
- Previous experience in an automotive service advisor or similar
customer-facing role is preferred. Demonstrated experience in
delivering exceptional customer experiences is highly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to connect with customers and employees and build trust.
Strong active listening skills to understand customer needs and
provide appropriate solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address customer concerns and
find effective solutions. Remain calm and composed in challenging
situations and demonstrate resilience and adaptability.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a
fast-paced environment. Prioritize tasks effectively and maintain
accuracy and efficiency throughout the service process.
- Proficient in using computer systems, including service
tracking software, billing systems, and customer relationship
management (CRM) tools. Adapt quickly to new technologies and tools
to streamline customer interactions.
- Familiarity with automotive service operations and basic
vehicle knowledge is highly beneficial. A genuine interest in the
automotive industry and a desire to expand your knowledge
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering
exceptional experiences to customers. Understand and anticipate
customer needs and strive to exceed their expectations at every
Keywords: Page Mechanical Group, Inc., Lowell , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!