Mechanical Inspector / CMM Programmer
Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Location: Salisbury, MA Salary: DOE Description: Growing Industrial
Company Is Looking For A CMM Programmer. Candidates Must Have
Previous Machining Experience.
Position- CMM ProgrammerStatus- Direct HireShift-DayRelocation-
PossibleExperience- 5+ Years Experience With Master CAM; 6+ Years
Experience in Machining Experience; Must Have 3-5 Years Experience
With 3-5 Axis Machine.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, symbols and geometric
tolerances based on military and commercial
- Directs, develops and performs dimensional inspections to
assure product compliance with engineering and customer
- Records data, reviews and provides formal reports on the
results of inspection
- Work with Process Engineers to establish inspection points and
required inspection criteria
- Perform inspection(s) of products to determine conformance to
- Utilize various manual measuring tools, including calipers,
micrometers, height gages, indicators and other hand held measuring
- Communicate inspection results effectively with co-workers and
Qualifications & Requirements:
- AA Degree or High School
- Min of 5 years in related role with solid experience
- Proficient in MS Project, MS word and MS Excel.
- Able to perform hands-on shop work
- Great communication skills
- Awesome problem solving
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Lowell , Mechanical Inspector / CMM Programmer, Professions , Salisbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!