Entry Level Data Analyst
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to
clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare
(Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail &
e-Commerce. Staffigo continues to innovate, disrupt, and address
the challenges that shape the future of our industry. While our
team focuses on providing quality, we stand firmly behind our
values of Hard Work - Constantly and Consistently. We always
remember to be grateful for the opportunities provided to us.
- Proactively manage the data analytics, visualization to empower
- Collaborates closely with all areas of the business to
translate questions and hypotheses into the structured
- Develop dashboards and recommendations to internal
- Presents key findings to non-technical team members in a
detailed way utilizing visualizations as needed, recommends further
analysis or investigations as needed in support of strategic
- Ensures data integrity across all performance-based metrics,
tracking, and reporting.
- Relevant masters degree
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, charts)
- Experience using the relational database system, Oracle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Must know how to use Power BI or Tableau.
- Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term
assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which
may require relocation at the end of each project
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital
status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Staffigo, Lowell , Entry Level Data Analyst, Professions , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!