INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
Company: Institution for Savings
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Institution for Savings, a $4.6 billion North Shore
community bank, is seeking a INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST to assist
in monitoring the security systems in the Bank. Responsibilities
include securing on-premises infrastructures, filtering out
suspicious activity, and finding and mitigating security risks
before any breaches can occur. This person will work
inter-departmentally to identify and correct any flaws in Bank
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage vulnerability detection and remediation
- Perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Conduct vulnerability testing and risk analyses to assess
security and performing internal and external security
- Assist in fixing detected vulnerabilities to maintain a
- Stay current on IT security trends, security standards and
- Perform penetration testing.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to
- Monitoring security access and maintaining the relevant
- Assist with audit preparations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer security or related field, or
relevant security certifications such as CEH, SSCP, CISA, MTA, CSX
or Security +.
- 1-3 years' experience in the field, such as security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good anticipation, analytical, and problem-solving
- The ability to remain current on the latest technology and best
practices in information security
- Experience / familiarity with IT Security Frameworks (NIST,
GDPR, PCI, ISO 27001, CMMC, etc.); IT Security Tools (Nexpose, Kali
Linux, Metasploit, Wireshark, etc.); Azure / Office 365; and
Endpoint, server, and network malware detection
- Audit experience (preferred)
Keywords: Institution for Savings, Lowell , INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST, Professions , Newburyport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!