Principal SAP Project System Functional Analyst
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Who we are
With its A.I.-powered robotic technology platform, Symbotic is
changing the way consumer goods move through the supply chain.
Intelligent software orchestrates advanced robots in a
high-density, end-to-end system - reinventing warehouse automation
for increased efficiency, speed and flexibility.
What we need
We are looking for an experienced Principal SAP Project System
Functional Analys t to join our Information Technology team . You
will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration,
implementation, and support of SAPS/4H ANA Projects application
processes and enhancements to meet end user needs. Your extensive
project system exp erience will support us in our successful
implementation of large-scale SAP transformations and
What we do
Are you ready to drive the change? Symbotic is embarking on an SAP
S/4HANA journey with a greenfield implementation project in the
private cloud. Our team will bridge the technical and business
functions, as well as be accountable for driving and configuring
SAP functional areas for key business functions and the overall
planning, execution, and success of the SAP initiative across the
What you'll do
- Identify & document business requirements, as well as map them
to SAP S/4 HANA Project System module to design the future state
- Configure and prototype SAP Project System business solutions
based on blueprint / business process definitions.
- Run blueprint and demo sessions .
- Assist with testing activities such as, but not limited to,
creating test scenarios, cases, and scripts, as well as executing
unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance
- Plan, organize, document, coordinate, and schedule work in the
development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the
assignments of other team members.
- Assist with training activities and post implementation
- Stay abreast of current and future business policies,
procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is
- Develop and maintain financial process SOP's.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1 5 + years of ERP implementation experience as a Project
System Functional Analyst.
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP S4/Hana
R&D Engineering/Projects module .
- Experience working with Supply Chain teams and cross functional
teams in a fast-paced technology company.
- Experience with the design systems & processes of outsourced
manufacturing system .
- SAPS/4Hana Finance or Project Systems certifications helpful
- Understand ing of end-to-end business processes driven by
project systems, project definition, WBS, Network & resources
planning and execution, Project BOM & other related master data,
integration with procure to pay, order to cash (OTC), integration
external manufacturing partners.
- Experience with h ands-on configuration of PS project planning
& execution, highly integrated project system with procurement,
resources planning & budgeting, and milestones-based billing &
- Strong hands-on experience of all system functions within the
SAP S/4 Hana for the project systems, project-based purchase order
and Sales order, project profitability of Symbotics' R&D
Engineering and EPC projects to effectively support and improve the
- Strong hands-on experience in project and percentage of
completion-based revenue recognition.
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering and strong
business process design skills.
- Significant experience with unit, integration testing and user
acceptance testing along with post-production support.
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with
customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues and
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening,
and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology and SAP
Activate, preferably in a Greenfield implementation projec t.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Symbotic, Lowell , Principal SAP Project System Functional Analyst, Professions , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!