Senior Technician, Facilities Engineering Maintenance
Company: Advanced Technology Search
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Our client is a leading maker of RF components for
Infrastructure, Defense/Aerospace, and Photonics markets. They are
currently seeking a Facilities Engineering Maintenance Technician
who will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of
facilities infrastructure associated with their main headquarters.
The ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience involved in
facilities engineering maintenance for an industrial/commercial
office environment. Specific responsibilities include operating
within all EH&S, federal and state regulations, maintaining
plant systems supporting fab and manufacturing operations,
experience with industrial HVAC and controls, experience with CAPA
and Root Cause Analysis, and utilization with CMMS to complete
scheduled repair work. BSEE/ASEE NOT required, but company would
like to see 2 year college or technical school certificate or
- Maintains and operate facilities infrastructure
- In conjunction withcontracted services, maintain offices,
grounds, and building systems to the highest level of appearance
- Maintain plant systems supporting semi-conductor fab and
manufacturing operations.Systems include:HVAC, LP boiler and steam
plant system, centrifugal chiller operations, RO / DI pure water
systems, process cooling systems and waste treatment
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair building and clean room HVAC
systems to meet temperature, relative humidity and particle count
- Performs minor skills trades work, such as carpentry or
painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures
such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
- Utilize technical skills to perform root cause analysis (RCA)
and implement corrective action & preventative actions (CAPA).
- Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to
determine repair work necessary. Works from blueprints, drawings or
- Support continuous improvement programs to optimize
dependability and performance.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to
complete scheduled repair work, track corrective action work and
maintain spare parts inventory.
- Support and follow established procedures and regulatory
requirements associated with essential services; i.e. security,
life safety systems, waste management, recycling and office
- Operate within all EH&S, federal and state regulations to
ensure environmental, health and safety guidelines are followed and
- Support and participate in quarterly Safety Committee meetings
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to include
safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements,
standard operating procedures, quality system regulations, and good
manufacturing practices associated with semi-conductor clean room
and manufacturing spaces.
- Work scheduled overtime and provide emergency on-call response
on a rotating schedule.Job Qualifications:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Experience with computerized maintenance management system
- Expert troubleshooter of industrial equipment, such as pumps,
valves, motors, and controls instrumentation related problems.
- Limited Travel RequiredExperience& Education:
- Industrial HVAC and controls experience a must.
- 10 years' experience or equivalent in an industrial and
commercial office environment.
- 2-year college degree, or 2-year technical school certificate
highly desirable.Massachusetts Industrial Wastewater Operator
certification, Grade "2I" required within 6 months.
Keywords: Advanced Technology Search, Lowell , Senior Technician, Facilities Engineering Maintenance, Professions , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!