Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Career - - SOC Analyst MACOM Lowell, MA, US Applyfor this
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Semiconductors & Electronics
- Post Date: 04/21/2023
- Website: macomtech.com
- Company Address: 100 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA, 01851 About
MACOMMACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data
Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
Job Description SOC Analyst is an operational role, focusing on
real time security event monitoring and security incident
investigation. As a SOC Analyst, you will monitor networks and
systems, detect security threats ('events'), analyze and assess
alarms, work directly with end users on remediation and support,
and report on threats, intrusion attempts and false alarms, either
resolving or escalating to Level 2 or 3, depending on the severity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and analysis of cyber security events with the use
of internal security tools.
- Execution of SOC procedures
- Triage security events and incidents, detect anomalies, and
report remediation actions.
- Ensure completeness of the incident information.
- Analysis of phishing emails reported by internal end
- Escalation of incidents to be handled to L2 security team, when
- Follow up on remediation activities
- Triage on general information security tickets. Requirements:
- Solid understanding of network and computer security, security
testing, software security
- Experience with Windows & *nix platforms
- Scripting skill set (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, Powershell) will
be considered a plus
- Strong analytical, critical observation skills
- Willing to follow SOC processes and procedures while
maintaining the flexibility to "think outside the box"
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative and team focus
- Ability to categorize & prioritize tasks Desirable:
- Experience in NOC/SOC environment.
- BS in related field
- Security & networking related certifications
- Experience with vulnerability management systems, SIEM/SOAR,
patch management EEO: MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to a diverse workforce. MACOM will not discriminate
against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national
origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil
partnership status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, military obligations, or membership in any other
category protected under applicable law.
Reasonable Accommodation: MACOM is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and are
in need of a reasonable accommodation with respect to any part of
the application process please call +1-978-656-2500 or email
HR_Ops@MACOM.com. Provide your name, phone number and the position
title and location in which you are interested, and nature of
accommodation needed, and we will get back to you. We also work
with current employees who request or need reasonable accommodation
in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Lowell , SOC Analyst, Professions , Lowell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!